If you or someone you know needs support now,
call or text 988, or chat 988lifeline.org
WHAT DOES THE ADA CALL A DISABILITY?
* Learning Guide for Students With Autism
* Life Planning For Children & Adults w/ Special Needs
* Grants For Home Modification * Home Tech
* Outfitting Your Home for Child With a Disability
* Accessibility Remodels & Retrofits
* College Assistance for Students with Autism
* What is Sensory Overload?
* PTSD Self-Test
SUICIDE PREVENTION (800-273-8255)
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a free, confidential, 24-hour hotline that links you to a network of local crisis centers. If you are not in immediate danger but need to talk to someone about suicidal thoughts, call the National Hopeline Network 24/7 at 800-Suicide (784-2433).
EMERGENCY (609-396-4357 or 609-394-6086)
The Mercer County 24-hour emergency screening center will help you assess the crisis and determine what to do. You may request that the Mobile Outreach Team come to the location of the emergency.