NEW: COUNCIL RESOLUTION 2020-185
URGING CHANGES TO UPCOMING ELECTION PROCESS
PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM MERCER COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS:
Voter Registration Deadline: October 13, 2020
November 3, 2020 Presidential Election Ballots:
- All registered voters will automatically receive a ballot in the mail in October.
- You can bring this ballot to the polls on Election Day.
- You can vote early by dropping off the ballot in one of the ballot box locations below.
- Sample Ballots will not be mailed.
November 3, 2020 In-Person Voting Information:
- The voting locations for in-person voting for Robbinsville for November will likely be different than your normal location. Please check back for details as locations have not yet been approved.
- Polls are Open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Voting at polls will be by paper only!
- Machines will be available for disabled voters only.
Voting Information for All Elections:
Voters can vote via Mail-In ballot for any election.
3 Ways to Deliver Your Completed Mail-In Ballot:
1. Mail it at any US Post Office (must be postmarked by Election Day).
2. Deliver it In-person to the County Board of Elections by 8 p.m. on Election Day, 640 South Broad Street,
3. Avoid the Post Office and Delivered it to a Secure Drop Box which is picked up by the County
(More locations coming soon!):
- Hamilton Call Center – 5 Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr Way, Hamilton, NJ (next to the Hamilton Library)
- East Windsor Court, 80 One Mile Rd, East Windsor, NJ
- Hopewell Township Administration Building, 201 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd, Titusville, NJ
- Trenton- Courthouse Annex, 209 S. Broad Street (in front), Trenton, NJ
- Princeton Municipal Building, 400 Witherspoon Street, Princeton, NJ
How to Get a Mail-In Ballot:
For Mail-In ballot application and other information CLICK HERE. Vote by mail application forms can also be found at the Municipal Clerk’s Office in Robbinsville. Instructions are included on the form.
Mail-In ballot applications for Robbinsville Township and all Mercer County residents must be mailed to:
Mercer County Clerk
209 S. Broad Street
PO Box 8068
Trenton, NJ 08650
Applications sent through the mail must be received by the County Clerk in Trenton 7 days prior to an Election. Applications can be hand-delivered up to the day before the election.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Municipal Clerk’s office at 609-259-3600 ext. 1108 or 1109.
If your signature has changed since your original voter registration, it is recommended that you re-register to vote so your signature is current and can be matched to the one on your registration when voting. If you have become disabled and can no longer sign your signature when voting, please reach out to the Mercer County Superintendent of Elections Office at 609-989-6750 for further information on your voter registration.
If you have recently moved into the Township, if you are changing your name or if you are a new registrant, you must fill out a voter registration form, which can be sent to either the Municipal Clerk's Office or the Commissioner of Registration in Trenton. Voter registration forms can be found here: www.njelections.org or by stopping by the Municipal Clerk’s Office Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To check to see if you are registered to vote, or to obtain a voter registration form, contact the Municipal Clerk's Office or visit the State of NJ Election Information Page.
Party Affiliation Changes:
Click Here for more information: http://www.njelections.org/voting-information-party-declaration-forms.html
Click Here for a form: http://www.njelections.org/form_pdf/party-affiliation-form.pdf
You may deliver this form to the Township Clerk's Office no later than 55 days prior to a Primary Election in order to vote the correct party at that election. For anyone who is not declared as a party, you can declare either Republican or Democrat at the polls on Primary election day.
Election results are posted to the website of the Mercer County Clerk.
Contact the Robbinsville Township Muinicipal Clerk for additional elections information at (609) 259-3600 Ext. 1108 or 1109.