2021 Election Information
Primary Election: June 8, 2021
General Election: November 2, 2021
Track Your Vote and Obtain Voting History, Here.
Packets for Running for Office will be available approximately April 1st. Check back here for additional details.
- Two Township Council Members (4 Year Term) 1/1/22 - 12/31/25
- One Mayor (4 Year Term) 1/1/22 - 12/31/25
- One Vacancy on Township Council November 2021 - 12/31/23 (this position takes office upon certification of election results)
Deadlines: May 18, 2021 for Primary Election
October 12, 2021 for General Election
To Register to Vote, Confirm your Voter Registration, or Set up an account to track your mail in ballot, Click here.
If your signature has changed since your original voter registration, it is recommended that you re-register to vote so your signature is current and can be matched to the one on your registration when voting. If you have become disabled and can no longer sign your signature when voting, please reach out to the Mercer County Superintendent of Elections Office at 609-989-6750 for further information on your voter registration.
If you have recently moved into the Township, if you are changing your name or if you are a new registrant, you must fill out a voter registration form, which can be sent to either the Municipal Clerk's Office or the Commissioner of Registration in Trenton. Voter registration forms can be found here: www.njelections.org or by stopping by the Municipal Clerk’s Office Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To check to see if you are registered to vote, or to obtain a voter registration form, contact the Municipal Clerk's Office or visit the State of NJ Election Information Page.
Party Affiliation Changes:
Deadline: April 14, 2021
Click Here for more information: http://www.njelections.org/voting-information-party-declaration-forms.html
Click Here for a form: http://www.njelections.org/form_pdf/party-affiliation-form.pdf
You may deliver this form to the Township Clerk's Office no later than 55 days prior to a Primary Election in order to vote the correct party at that election. For anyone who is not declared as a party, you can declare either Republican or Democrat at the polls on Primary election day.
How to Get a Mail-In Ballot for 2021 Elections:
For Mail-In ballot application and other information CLICK HERE. Vote by mail application forms can also be found at the Municipal Clerk’s Office in Robbinsville. Instructions are included on the form.
Mail-In ballot applications for Robbinsville Township and all Mercer County residents must be mailed to:
Mercer County Clerk
209 S. Broad Street
PO Box 8068
Trenton, NJ 08650
Applications sent through the mail must be received by the County Clerk in Trenton 7 days prior to an Election. Applications can be hand-delivered up to the day before the election.
How to Deliver Your Mail-In Ballot:
1. Mail it at any US Post Office (must be postmarked by Election Day).
2. Deliver it In-person to the County Board of Elections by 8 p.m. on Election Day, Temporary Location:1440 Parkside Ave., Ewing, New Jersey 08638,
3. Avoid the Post Office and Deliver it to a Secure Drop Box which is picked up by Mercer County Officials with a Sheriff's Officer. These locations will have drop boxes by October 5th and are for Mercer County Residents only:
- Robbinsville Township Municipal Building - 2298 Route 33 (parking lot)
- Hamilton Golf/Call Center – 5 Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr Way, Hamilton, NJ (next to the Hamilton Library)
- Hamilton Municipal Building - 2090 Greenwood Ave., Hamilton, NJ
- East Windsor Court - 80 One Mile Rd, East Windsor, NJ
- Ewing Municipal Building - 2 Jake Garzio Dr., Ewing NJ (in front)
- Hightstown Firehouse #1 - 140 N. Main St., Hightstown, NJ
- Hopewell Township Administration Building - 201 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd, Titusville, NJ
- Lawrence Municipal Building - 2207 Lawrenceville Rd (Route 206), Lawrence, NJ (North side-Right Side of Municipal Building)
- Trenton- Courthouse Annex - 209 S. Broad Street (in front), Trenton, NJ
- Trenton - City Hall - 319 E. State Street, Trenton, NJ (in back near Municipal Clerk's Office)
- Trenton - Henry J. Austin Center - 321 N. Warren St., Trenton, NJ 08618 (Corner of Tucker)
- Trenton Central - 400 Chambers St., Trenton, NJ (across from McDonald's)
- Princeton Municipal Building - 400 Witherspoon Street, Princeton, NJ
- West Windsor Municipal Complex - 271 Clarksville Road, West Windsor, NJ (Between Municipal Building and Senior Center)
Should you have any questions, please contact the Municipal Clerk’s office at 609-259-3600 ext. 1108 or 1109.