The recently-concluded "Robbinsville Is Open For Business" campaign helped generate close to $35,000 in economic activity in the Township since the start of the pilot program on July 1, 2020.
- The total local economic impact was $34,770
- From 7/1/2020 - 9/7/2020, five $500 Grand Prize winners were chosen
- There were had 94 individual submissions of 5 $20 receipts
- Participants spent $29,490.88 directly with businesses, with an average purchase of $52.70
- The Township purchased and distributed $4,400 in gift cards, which are to be used for additional local purchases
- Included in the total was $900 spent advertising with local partners such as TAPInto Robbinsville-Hamilton and Triangle Copy
Mayor Dave Fried, Administrator Joy Tozzi, Director of Community Development Hal English, along with Township Council and the Robbinsville Economic Advisory Committee (EDAC), sincerely thank everyone who participated in helping our local economy back on its feet in the wake of COVID-19.