WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DELTA VARIANT
According to the CDC, if you’ve been fully vaccinated:
- You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
- You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- You need to pay close attention to the situation at your international destination before traveling outside the United States.
- You do NOT need to get tested before leaving the United States unless your destination requires it.
- You still need to show a negative test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding an international flight to the United States.
- You should still get tested 3-5 days after international travel.
- You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
- If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.
- However, if you live or work in a correctional or detention facility or a homeless shelter and are around someone who has COVID-19, you should still get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.
West Windsor Township provides health code enforcement services to Robbinsville Township through a shared services agreement.
Through this contract, West Windsor acts as the health agency for Robbinsville. The Division of Health, led by the Health Officer, is responsible for enforcing state and local laws, regulations related to public health, administering laws related to vital statistics, and administering public health programs in the Township. This includes public health nursing, community health education, communicable disease control and chronic disease control.
Jill Swanson, Public Health Officer
Vital Statistics Registrar
Michele Seigfried, Robbinsville Township Municipal Clerk
(609) 259-3600 Ext. 1107