Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
2298 Route 33
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Deborah Bauer, Chief Financial Officer
Navneet Gill, CPA, CMFO, Assistant Director of Finance
(609) 259-3600 ext. 1128
Fax (609) 259-3658
Patty Youmans, Assistant Chief Financial Officer
The Finance Office processes all financial transactions. including accounts payable, payroll, revenue, investments, and debt issuance.
Outside contractors which support the Finance Office include the independent auditor, bond counsel and banking services.
Responsibilities of the Township’s Finance Office, in addition to processing financial transactions, include:
- Monitoring compliance with the many state and federal laws and regulations governing municipal finance
- Providing guidance to other Township Offices on complying with said laws and regulations
- Internal and external financial reporting, financial planning and other technical assistance to the Mayor and Administrator in preparing the annual Township Budget
- Monitoring spending against the adopted Township Budget
- Maintaining the computer network infrastructure and supporting software applications used by all Township Offices.