UPDATE: Cubberly Meadows Estates Paving
CLICK HERE FOR NEW ADVISORY
Be advised this is a tentative work schedule for the final paving of Cubberly Meadows Estates. All work is subject to change due to weather and production.
* All cars need to be out of proposed work areas on schedule date by 7 a.m. until cones/barricades are removed. Cars that are not removed will be subject to towing at owner’s expense.
* The paving company is working with the Robbinsville Board of Education to alleviate disruption to the bus stop pickups/drop offs.
* After final paving is completed, the roadway may be kept closed until the following morning depending on temperature.
* For safety reasons and potential trip hazards; cones and barricades should not be moved or removed by residents.
* If you have any questions, please see Project Manager wearing a Yellow Vest or a Crew Leader wearing a marked, Orange Vest.
Eosso Brothers Paving thanks you for your cooperation during this project.