The Robbins House at Hillcrest Farm
245 Windsor Road
Windsor, NJ 08691
The Robbins family farmhouse on Hillcrest Farm dates back to the early 19th century. The Robbins can trace the land back to the 1700s when the King of England indentured about 120 acres, called the Milford Tract, to Moses Robins (as the name was then spelled). The land was bought in 1818 by David Robbins and it is believed that he built the house.
The property has passed through five generations within the Robbins family, the namesake of Robbinsville. In 1850, David Robbins passed the land on to his son, Elisha, who handed it down to his son, Milnor, in 1900. Lester Robbins obtained the land in 1945. Washington Township purchased the house and approximately 23 acres from Dr. Lester Robbins, Jr. in July 2001. Additional funds came from the Green Acres program and Mercer County. The Delaware and Raritan Greenway was instrumental in helping the township purchase the property.
The Robbins House
Situated on 23 acres of preserved open space, the Township of Robbinsville’s historic Robbins House, one of the few surviving brick farmhouses in Mercer County.
WE APOLOGIZE, BUT THE ROBBINS HOUSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR RENT